What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
How To Harness The Power OfReverse Psychology ToWin Back His Heart – everything laid out in a system so that you can follow it step-by-step.
- The 3 circumstances in which you absolutely shouldn’t be apologizing to him: in these cases, an apology can really hurt your chances of making up.
- The 2 circumstances under which you should apologize to him for your actions: just one well-crafted apology will get him running back to you.
- How to use sneaky reverse psychology tricks to push your guy’s emotional hot buttons, and get him to want and desire you like never before.
- Exactly what to say and what to do in every conceivable situation. I even give you exact scripts to say to him, word-for-word.
- The Complete “How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back” System. Know exactly what to do, step-by-step, no matter what your situation.
- Worried you’ll start fighting again? How to spot those big arguments brewing up, and how to squash it before it even happens.
- How to get inside his head so that all he can think about is you (he has no choice but to think about you when you do this).
- Powerful reverse psychology tactics that penetrate deep into his subconscious, all designed to have HIM chasing YOU back.
- The best and most natural way to get your ex out on a date… and how to make it seem like it was THEIR idea to do so.
- How to stop making self-sabotaging “clingy girl” mistakes (mistake which you might not even be aware you’re making).
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Win Him Back scores 62.28/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://winhimback.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: winhimback.com you’ll also be taken through to winhimback.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)